The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organizers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is, without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly.
Jonathan Hall is a professional Go developer and software development coach on a mission to make developers more effective. He has over three decades experience in software development, two decades in technical leadership roles, and is a regular blogger on topics of agile and software development and delivery.
Random Facts about Jonathan
- I dance salsa.
- I was a digital nomad for 2.5 years, during which time I visited 13 countries on 4 continents.
- I used to fuel my car with used fryer oil from restaurants.
- During high school, I owned and operated a small dial-up ISP in my home town of 600 people.
- My first computer was a Commodore 64.
More words from Jonathan
- Visit Jonathan’s main web site at boldlygo.tech
- Watch Jonathan’s recorded public speaking engagements